Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

November 2020

This was my first month as a mom of two kids. It was lovely because my husband took holidays to take care of me and our kids. Everyday felt like Saturday - there was so much to do, clean and take care of but it was still like weekend day.

I have managed to finish two books which I am proud of considering the little time and energy I have those days.


BOOKS

'Why we sleep'  by Matthew Walker

I have learned a lot about importance of sleep and I have implemented more strict protecting of sleeping time rules for me and my core family. It is a lot of information but it definitely puts our culture of neglecting sleep in perspective. I highly recommend it but if you have a choice to read it or to sleep please always choose to sleep.

'The way we're working isn't working' by Tony Schwartz

I haven't learned much new from this book because I have read books dedicated to various topics Schwartz is discussing in his book. However, I found it still interesting summary of many concepts I have interest in growing my understanding of. The focus of this book is a lot on applying it in the business world which currently I do not have a need for but if you do this book is a nice reference.

No comments:

Post a Comment