Search This Blog

Saturday, August 10, 2013

hair style fitting Baju Kurung

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri :)

One of my good Malay friends has lent me Baju Kurung (traditional Malaysian outfit). 
I didn't want to cover my hair with beautiful scarf since I haven't been doing it any other days.
However, I really wanted to look special during Eid ul-Fitr (or Malaysian Aidilfitri).

I was visiting my friend's whole family house by house and I wanted to pay my respect as much as I could.

I have decided on some special hairstyle and here are some photos how my wish was becoming true in a hairdresser salon - since I am not the best in styling my hair.

Seems like this shade of yellow makes my eyes appear to be blue, but they're not.

Lets get started.




Getting two buns.

Refreshing curls and I am ready.
I've never thought that yellow will fit me so well. I am now on a quest to get something in this sunshine color, because it makes my eyes look blue.
At least people were all the time commenting on my blue eyes.
Well, my eyes are weird color not really blue, not really green, and not really gray...
But apparently yellow dress makes them pretty, and that is all I need to justify another shopping trip ;)

On a road.
I think they should always test make-up in Malaysia or countries with similar climate. 
If you really do not get shiny skin, and your make-up do not decay after few hours in conditions of that sort then it is really worth your money. 
I mean anything works with always cool Denmark ;)
Anyway, my cheap Maybelline foundation didn't embarrassed me but my nose was quite shiny all the time ;)

Mango-Apple Tree.

A traditional Malaysian house.

It was a fun-filled day.
After family time, I changed and went to see a movie "Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters". It is ok movie, but not even near to get onto a "must see list".

When I got to bed I slept like a baby... it was a great day!

Eid Mubarak!

No comments:

Post a Comment