Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

bus stories 1

8:00 am

I am in a bus towards university 
Bus is approaching a bus stop, and there is a girl a bit late for it... she saw a bus and started to run. Not very fast run but in my eyes impressive enough for such a early morning. She made it, we all felt like clapping our hands... well maybe just me... but she made something that killed my enthusiasm, she took the last smoke and through the cigarette she apparently was running with on the ground !? I wish she didn't, I wish I felt like clapping my hands and saying 'good job girl' and think that red cheeks add beauty to anyone... She stole it from me, not very nice of her, I think...

Anyway, it is quite cold here 10°C, but sunny and pretty! 
It is going to be a good good day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment