Search This Blog

Monday, October 7, 2013

new apartment

Well, I have just moved in to a new apartment.

It is very small, but cute. I obviously was very excited, and happy about it.

I knew that after hours of euphoria I will discover something that I won't be so excited about. And I did.
The moment I laid down in bed, the street lap was exactly pointed to shine its bright light on my face, how lucky it is?
Sad thing is that the place the bed stands at the moment is really the best place in this one room apartment.

Curtains solved the problem.

The street-lamp. 

There also is this mysterious noise coming from the kitchen.
It is something between knocking on a wooden door and water dropping into a metal sink. I tried hard but couldn't figure out what makes this noise.

But the extra door brought from basement help to ignore it at night.

About noises our neighbors make... In a apartment above a small running kid sounds exactly the same as raccoons that lived at the roof of the building I lived in US. And it actually made me smile.

Anyway... it is lovely and I like it!

p.s. I have no WIFI there, so I am cast away ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment