Search This Blog

Friday, November 15, 2013

studenthus

On Sunday afternoon yes it was me I have terrorized studenterhus Odense (STUDENT_HOUSE).

I was studying to my String Theory exam that I had last Monday morning, and I badly needed a black or white board, I am not a "board-sist", to practice my presentation. 

My fiancĂ© used his perfect Danish language to call and ask if they have call and ask if they have boards at Studenthus so that I do not have to bike 45 min to the University (and you know I do not like biking), a girl he has spoken to said that they do have boards, but no chalk or markers.

That was good enough. Packed my stuff, jumped on a bike, stopped by a shop bought markers thought they cost 19.95DKK but they were 35DKK but since I prepared 20DKK lady I guess assumed that there was mistake and I got them for 20DKK at first I felt lucky but then when one the red marker from the package of four markers was completely dry, I think it was a fair deal.

I got to Studenthus, got in, took the stairs up to study zone and I face a fence ??!! It was closed ??!!
I went down, found a person and asked about board and a closed study zone ??!!
Found out that it is always closed on Sundays (why the girl on a phone haven't mentioned it is closed??!!).
And then I did my so called "mimimi" face and big eyes.


I said that I even bought markers and that I do not want tea (they offered tea instead of a board - sweet guys btw.) because it won't help me, and that I really really need a board. 

And they came up with an idea to help me!
They found some "paper based board" that they use for "somethingSOMETHING" and I could study n it!
Then about million times they came around to me to say good luck!

What I want to say with this story is that in my opinion STUDENTHUS is truly a StudentHOUSE!
"Stor TAK" ("big thank you") for being awesome :D 
I recommend this place to anyone. Coffee is good and boys are very helpful and sweet! 

Btw. I got 12 (A) in my String Theory exam :D

2 comments: