Search This Blog

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Easter Eggs

I wish I was more excited about various traditions but I am not. When I see my mother attitude it all make sense why. I guess we were not forged in fire of love towards various artistic aspects of festivities. Why? Well I could analyse it all day but I won’t. In the other hand, I occasionally make myself care enough to show those little joys to my kids. Maybe if they get excited about them, they will be the driving force of bringing it to my family in its jolly way. As for now I just do my duties. I feel pretty proud of that no matter how basic it all is!

with moderate "enthusiasm" but I have done it in optimized manner

orange eggs (obviously white would have been better) and my speed-production set up 

My kid was impressed with my results and is now making drawings on those eggs. Full success… except that one egg cracked while boiling but that is ok because it was mine ;)

no artistic achievement but decent result

Sunday UPDATE: they were not eatable as paint went through the shells

No comments:

Post a Comment