Search This Blog

Friday, February 14, 2014

getting ready for Valentine's date - part 1

To not waist time for biking (1 h in my case) I have decided to stay home. I am writing my thesis so at least in theory it should be possible to do some work from home.

I woke up half past 6 am.
Drunk tea with honey to please my aching throat.
Cleaned a bit my apartment (I mean my one room thing with a kitchen that is super cheap and that is great because saving money is the priority) and gave a second to plan my evening look...

My hair is super-straight and long, and I wanted to do something cute-girly with them for today.
I of course opened youtube and watched some videos how to braid hair.
I am not sure how those ultimate girly-girls do it, but it is not as easy to braid hair around your head as it might seem...

Anyway, I have tried twice (that is how patient and dedicated I am...) and I think that braiding should be recommended as a type of arm workout, my muscles were in pain... 
I've actually managed to made a braid... 
...but...
first of all it seems like my hair are not cut well enough to sweetly fade into cute thin braid and I of course haven't succeed completely 



and what most important I do not have any enthusiasm left for this hairstyle as for today so I need new not-braid like idea. 

(Of course some competitive part of me thinks that I will be back to try again this braid-challenge... I know myself long enough to know that it is true but it won't be anytime soon...)

It is 10:30 am I have an idea for my hair but it demands small shopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment