Search This Blog

Friday, February 21, 2014

Train stories

I am going for weekend to Copenhagen hanging out with my fiance's sister family. I haven't paid for seat but I was lucky to find what one can call a 'third class' seat by the entrance to train that cannot be reserved and are for saving money people like me ;) 

I have decided to write something because I have lost wifi connection once the train entered the tunnel connecting Funen (Fyn) and Zealand (Seeland) islands.

Next to me on a floor was sitting man with a daughter they easily could have found a seat there were two free next to me but they didn't care. Man was still on his working clothes dirty with mud I think. They made small picnic and he was showing a lot of love to his maybe 5 years old girl. And she didn't care they sit on the floor and that they eat some silly food set on a paper on a floor. Kids do not care about details they care about time spend with them love and attention.
A bag of candy with dad or mum that jokes a lot is all they need to call the trip an amazing time.

I love traveling :)

And here is my connection back, let's post this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment