Search This Blog

Saturday, March 18, 2023

from winter to summer

I was waking back and forth in a back garden at my parents place and chatting away with my husband about everything and nothing in particular. I was warmed by the sun. It felt like summer. My skin was prickly from heat and then it hit me. Here I am in my blue jeans and white v-neck t-shirt enjoying view on the evergreen forest but only a week ago I have spend both day of weekend in thick jacket walking around in quite deep snow, building snowmen with kids and enjoying trees decorated with white-chains. Those were the most beautiful days of this winter.

my Forest in Winter

And today for few hours I felt like summer. 

Those are the wild ways of spring... I need a painkiller for a headache caused by such a pressure and temperature change. But I am not complaining how could I after eating lunch cooked in the fire we made in the garden... summer vibe so naturally connects with a good mood :)

No comments:

Post a Comment