Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

so much to say after such a long break

 I haven't posted anything in 2 years or what? I have thousands of good excuses because I am that creative and I have plenty of practice in being late, forgetting something, messing something up... generating excuses is how I go by.

Typing this post is made harder by my laptop's keyboard that I need to go on apparently quite hard otherwise it skips a lot of letters I at least in theory pressed... I had at least 5 typos in this complaining sentence which just proves my point... But I am not easily discouraged once I set my mind on something... haha just kidding... but not this time not by a keyboard malfunction...

I have become a mother to one more child in 2020 and that gradually made anything than dealing with most basic aspects of life difficult or simply impossible especially once I went back to work...

Why I am here. Typing... well... I have run away from my reality to my parents house in the middle of the forest but still with wi-fi. I can work from here remotely and when my parents break their necks trying to juggle never ending needs of my kids... I have some time to be more than just a mum and constantly failing at work employee.

Is there any point to this post... no... but here I made it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment