Search This Blog

Friday, March 17, 2023

Home Office



 Working from home is by now an old topic. Probably all good jokes already happen and amount of meme created about maybe cannot compete with cat related stuff but made it own special dent in the virtual space. Now... for a lot of people home office ended long ago. For some it is still an option they cherish. More specifically, as I relate mostly to people with little kids. Even more specifically, with families with two kids that are separated from their family geographically and cannot count on grandparents-institution on weekly basis. Now, for those that still work from home and their kids are healthy and attend their kindergartens or what not home office became a convenient option. BUT, my kids are sick since October but not enough to make them lay in bed peacefully... no they closer to wildly waking walls just as we know kids did during first corona-lockdown... Now, after wonderful 3 years of living in semi-lockdown I still cannot really recommend working in the same house as kids are... maybe your kids... but not mine. 

I am now on a 2 month mission of building up my kids immune system. Working from forest where they can spend a lot of time outside in nature when I work. It was a great plan. I though spring will bring warmer days and it will be great. It has been  weeks now, and the great days... were maybe something I can count on one hand...

But the weather finally got a bit better and we had two non rainy days in a row... I know I am naïve but I still hold on to hope that it was a great idea. If not, it might be my last month of work. This post I finish with making fart noises through a duck-face. Over.

No comments:

Post a Comment